Each project is handled differently, and individually developed.
Depending upon the character of the project, we select an appropriate international and inter-disciplinary expert team for its realization. The following are typical of the steps taken in the course of each project.
- Extensive contact with project client
- Agreement on goal and working methods
- Planning and organization of the project
- Initial research and inquiries
- Early sampling of preliminary information
- Assembly and distribution of data
- Joint overall analysis
- Joint detailed analysis
- Independent detailed analysis
- Selection of initial short-term actions
- Determination of strategy
- Development of concept and strategy by a creative team of advisers
- Full accompanying translations
- Determination of expansion type, i.e., partnership, branch, subsidiary, new company, etc.
- Selection of cooperating partner
- Assignment of tasks and time-tables
- Tight control of project's development
Depending on the character of the project, some phases can be abbreviated or expanded.